Thursday, February 21, 2013

Heavy Rotation

After a long and frustrating day at work filled with a little of this, a lot of this, and even some of this, I like to come home and hang out alone, do alone-time hobbies, and listen to music. And each week I tend to have just a couple songs I listen to non-stop.

This is my heavy rotation for the week. Not in the J-pop sense, but in the I-listen-to-these-songs-almost-exclusively way.

This week, nothing super new, but everything super catchy:

Roscoe - Midlake


Norgaard - The Vaccines


Rental Car - Beck (la la la la la la la la la la la la la)


Feeling Better by The Teenagers

Rock 'N Me - Steve Miller Band (no unhappily employed/unemployed person in Tacoma can resist this song. It's a fact.)


We didn't start the fire,
Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment