1. Wait, you might be saying to yourself, I am already well aware that Lush Scouts love donuts! However, these aren't just any old donuts; these are micro-bead donut pillows! They're 16" in diameter and less than 25$. If you are a blasphemer who likes ice-cream sandwiches, cupcakes, or ice-cream cones better than donuts, there are even options for you.
2. This video has been on repeat in my life this week (and everyone else's if you're judging based on the 4.5 million views). It takes on special meaning when you have a basic understanding of German, in that geil means both 'awesome' and 'horny'. There are a couple of other amusing jokes in there, involving cats and the like.
3. This handy little infographic (click to embiggen) is going to be helping me out with a little bit of spring cleaning, which I hope to do this week (I promise I won't over-do it Mom). Thank you unfuckyourhabitat!
4. BEHOLD! The Teggings tubetop. This baby, from what I can tell, is essentially a functioning bandeau top for ladies with big tatas! Right now it's almost out of stock, but when black is back, you can bet your sweet bippy I'm going to buy one. A bandeau that would work for me would be a MIRACLE. It's like Re/Dress can see into my soul.
5. I'm gonna let you in on a little secret: I love looking in other peoples' houses. Now it isn't strictly because I'm nosy. It's more because I like to see how other people decorate. This is why sites liked Apartment Therapy etc are such an epic time-suck for me. This is why I can watch HGTV nonstop when I am somewhere with cable TV. This is also why I thoroughly enjoy the Young House Love 'House Crashing' series. In the most recent installment they took a look at the home of Kimberly (a stylish American living in Manchester). Just check out those colours, that bright and airy kitchen, and that amazing gallery wall that gives this poster-junkie hope for her own future.
Tired of waiting, tired of waiting for you,