Sunday, March 24, 2013

I Been On

Howdy Lush Scouts!

I wanted to apologize for my prolonged absence from posting. I've been real busy what with these folks (my mom and dad) visiting:


And taking me lots of places including here:


And helping me find a frame to make this happen:


Bringing this (and a table too) to help with the storage issues in my kitchen:



But most importantly, they needed to hand deliver this special present from my niece:



But I'm back now. I too got my tax returns and blew it all on some new furniture for my apartment! (I currently sleep on a mattress on the floor.) I will try to take some before and after photos so you can see the mess that exists now, and the slightly more functional mess that will happen later. 

In happier news, there is new Beyonce, and though I'm of the opinion that it's just a hype-song for her new album, I can definitely get down. Take a listen for yourselves below!





Keep on keepin' on,
cait


No comments:

Post a Comment